A Crockery Unit is no more mere storage space. It is the focal point in your home that demands a lot of attention. The unit itself needs to match the elegance of the cutlery and other kitchenware that goes into it.
Crockery unit designs
A crockery unit is an ornamental furniture unit that adores the kitchen area or dining area. A crockery cabinet completes the decor of your kitchen area. Extending the space of the dining room or allocating a specific space is a part of the crockery unit design and it should be done effectively for functional and elegant space usage.
Types of Crockery Unit:
- Custom Wall Cabinets: Custom Wall cabinets are needed when the layout of the space that you want to allocate or the crockery unit is uncommon. A wooden wall cabinet with steel door handles will give the traditional look of the pantry.
- Glassdoor Crockery Units: Glassdoor Crockery unit is a blend of modern and traditional design. It allows you the convenience of transparent storage of the groceries and utensils for ease of access. It also increases the storage capacity comparatively.
- Wall-mounted Cabinets: Wall-mounted cabinets are the custom wall cabinets or Glassdoor crockery units mounted on the wall. One of the reasons for this type of unit is the layout restraints. This type of unit is common if the space dedicated to it is a corner of the dining room.
- Modular Cabinets: Depending upon the size requirement and space availability, one can opt for the modular Cabinets. It comes with lots of drawers and shelves in less amount of space when compared to other types of crockery units. In addition to the storage advantage, modular cabinets give you an elegant and contemporary look to your dining area.
- Design: There is a wide range of design options when it comes to the Crockery unit. Some of them are Symmetrical cabinets, asymmetrical cabinets, standalone cabinets, etc. So the preferences and style of yours is a deciding factor when it comes to the design of the crockery.
- Color: The choice of colors will add a touch of chic to your design. Crockery Unit Designers have to be careful enough to pick the perfect colors and shades to match the other spaces and patterns. A right color will elevate the look and feel of it whereas a wrong pick will alleviate the same.
- Materials and finish: Crockery units are usually made with Glass or wood or the combination of both depending upon the requirement and style. The choice of finish is again based on the style that you are looking for and it includes glossy, textured, matte, etc.
Why Cutting Edge Design Studio:
The sophistication and style statement created by a crockery unit stands out in a dining room, living room or even kitchen. Our innovative styles ensure that your crockery units match your taste in interior design and can be flaunted in full glory to awe your guests at home and that made us one of the best crockery unit designers in Hyderabad.